Sunday, May 29, 2016

THE NEW NEWSLETTER - READ AND VOTE - YOU DECIDE HOW THE STORY WILL GO



Ever wondered how a writer comes up with and develops their characters, setting, and plot? Now you can take a peek behind the curtain and help me write my next book, A Tale of Two Heroes. Sign up here to learn what A Take of Two Heroes will be all about.

In this choose-your-own-adventure inspired format, you, the reader will participate in developing the story from start to finish. Not only that, but you'll be able to vote on what will happen next time!  Read the chapters as they develop and see how the actions you choose for the characters play out.

Simply read and vote.

The option with the most votes will be the one I write. Will you send my characters into danger or let them relax at the local tavern? Will you point them toward completing their goals or try to send them astray? Will you choose to develop their good qualities or their bad? Join me here to experience the story as it unfolds.

So, are you in?

Join my new bi-weekly newsletter to read A Tale of Two Heroes as I write it starting June 26, 2016.

Sign up for the newsletter today so you don't miss out on the beginning of the story and making your vote count. Let the adventure begin!

Leave a comment below and let me know if you are joining me on this adventure.

Until next time... *Watch out for...!*

Daniel Steeves Connaughton


Newsletter Signup

* indicates required






Email Format